- 6 tbsp mayonnaise (or plain yogurt)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 2 sweet apples diced
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped, slightly toasted walnuts
Methods of Preparation
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise (or yogurt), lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
- Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce.
Serving Portion : 4
Note : When mixing in the mayonnaise, add just enough to give the right texture and flavor to the salad.