- 800 gm Baby potato, I love Jersey Royal
- 60ml / 4 tbs pure mustard oil
- 3 gm / 1 tsp fenugreek Seeds
- 5 gm / 2 tablespoon turmeric
- 2 gm / 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 18 gm 1 tbs ginger
- 12gm / 1tbs garlic paste
- 1 tbs tablespoon cumin powder
- 14 gm / 1 tbs Salt
Method of Preparation
- Mix turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder water in a bowl just to make a paste and marinate with spice paste.
- Boil the potato in a pan with half water and cook until it cooks well.
- Peel the skin and cut them in four pieces and keep aside.
- Heat up oil in a pan until smoking and add fenugreek seed to sputter and temper with marinated potato.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-10 mins in slow heat just to infuse all spices in potato and glazed around
Finishing & Plating
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with Puffed or beaten rice.
- A sprinkle of a toasted sesame seed.
- 1 wedge of lime.
- It is a great side and very popular street food of Kathmandu Valley. They serve its own with a toothpick.
Click to see more…
For advertisement email us at email@example.com or you can directly call us @ 9841786680