Exploring a newa cuisine with the newa tastes. Khago Fry Khago means the intestine of Buffalo. Which is eaten by the newa people as an Appitizer and snacks in daily life as well as in party, festivals, ceremony. Watch the video and keep supporting newa foods. Follow us for more recipes and videos. Watch it, make it and taste it.©
- Khago – 500gm
- Cumin powder – 10gm
- Coriander powder – 15gm
- Turmeric powder – 1tea spoon
- Salt – as requried
- Pepper – 10 gm
- Chopped garlic – 10gm
- Chilly powder – 5gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tea spoon
- Fresh coriander leaf – 1 bunch
- Clean and boiled the Khago.
- Heat the oil and fry chopped garlic and Khago till brown.
- Add all spices such as Cumin pwd, coriander pwd, salt, pepper, chilly pwd, turmeric pwd, ginger garlic paste.
- Fry till all spices cooked well and add little water so all spices get mixed.
Check the seasoning and Garnish with coriander leaf.©
Special Thanks to
Chef Anish Machamasi
If you have any suggestions and queries
Website – www.newaculinary.com
Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/Newaculinary
Like, subscribe and share