For Curing: 20 Minutes
- Sea bass – 2 fillets
- Rock salt – 50gms
- Lemon Zest – 1pc zested
- Orange Zest – 1pc zested
- Lemon Grass – 1/2pc fine chop
- Lemon Juice – 1pc
- Orange Juice -1pc
- Jalapeno – 10gms
- Finely chop shallot – 1pc
- Chiffonade basil – few leaves
- Red radish – 4 slices thin
- White radish – 10gms
Methods of preparation:
- First gather all the required tools and equipment such as like mixing bowl, tasting spoons, blender, sieve, cutting board blue & green, rubber spatula, zester, chef knife, squeezy bottle, slicing knife and presentation plate.
- Secondly, Start first with curing a fish. Clean your fish filleting, deboning, and removing the outer skin. Then, take a rectangular container put all the ingredients mentioned above for curing a fish. Coat sea bass all over with the mixture and keep for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Similarly, start to prepare the dressing with the ingredients mentioned above with an exact quantity to give a perfect taste. After that, Prepare avocado mousse with fresh avocado, salt, pepper, lemon juice.
- On forth, gather all the prepared mise en place on a table. Then, rinse your sea bass nicely to remove excess salt and citrus zest. Slice nice and thin slices of it.
- Take your presentation plate, start to arrange all the ingredients one by one on top of sliced sea bass.
Note: For Ceviche you can use any fish or seafood and can be made any dressing but always lemon or lime are the common ingredients of ceviche.