Serving: 4 people.
Preparation time: 25 minutes.
- 50g oat flakes
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 20g ground almond
- 15g ground cocoa
- 60g honey
- Coating: 100g toasted desiccated coconut
Method of Preparation
- Combine oat, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, ground almond, sliced banana & honey in a wide bowl.
- Gently mix with a wooden spoon to combine all ingredients.
- The mixture should be soft for it to be easier to make into balls.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small individual balls.
- After making protein balls, gently roll them over on the toasted coconut.
- Transfer to a clean plate or bowl then cover with lid, leave in the fridge until needed.
- Eat as an early breakfast or as a healthy snack during lunch.