A Spanish recipe but also famous in Italy garlic Chili Prawns. Garlic & chili prawns are a quick & easy preparation, served in Spain as a tapa or snack, so here you have a super easy, quick & delicious recipe.
- Prawns – 2pcs
- Red chili – 1pc
- Garlic confit – 5gms
- Chili flakes – 3gms
- Olive oil – 50ml
- Bread slice – 1pc
- Fish stock – 150ml
- Vegetable stock – 100ml
- Butter – 50gms
- Parsley chop – 15gms
Methods of Preparation
- Clean your prawns nicely removing all the waste things inside prawns, washed properly.
- Chop some parsley & prepare confit garlic.
- Stand a pan on high flame, sear first prawns, add your chili, confit garlic, chili flakes. Season with salt & pepper.
- When it’s in high flame deglaze it with fish stock & vegetable stock.
- Boil it & reduce flame, start cooking on simmering temperature.
- Add chop parsley and butter when finishing. The sauce should be not too thin and not too thick. Always taste your dish before the final touch.
- Present it with your desirable presentation.