Mac and Cheese
⇒1/2 pound elbow macaroni, fusilli, or other short pasta
⇒salt to taste
⇒2 cups freshly grated cheddar cheese
⇒1 bunch parsley chopped (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of well-salted water set over high heat to boil.
2. Stir in the macaroni and cook until al dente(left with a bite of firmness)
3. Dump the macaroni into a colander to drain.
4. While the macaroni drains, set the pot over low heat. Add the cream and then the cheese. Stir, increasing the heat slightly as you need to in order to speed things along, until the cheese melts into a sauce, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add the pasta to the sauce and stir enthusiastically until the sauce thickens and clings to each noodle.