Time of Preparation: 25 min
- 2 pcs Duck breast
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground chili
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ⅓ black salt
- ¼ black crack pepper
- 2 small sweet potato, wedges
- 1 tsp whole cumin
- 25 ml of olive oil
- 1 pc lemon
- 100 g mix baby leaves
- Red radish for garnish
- 1 medium tomato seedless for garnish
Method of Preparation
- Take 2 pcs of clean duck breast and transfer to a clean plate.
- Rub all dry ground spices, salt, and pepper over duck breast.
- Place the duck breast on cold nonstick pan skin side down.
- Cook on medium heat to make both sides nicely brown and crispy.
- Remove from pan and transfer to oven tray/plate and cook in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 8 mins.
- Remove from oven and rest it for 1-2 mins (to make duck breast softer) before carving/slicing.
- Peel and cut 2 small sweet potatoes into wedges and transfer to an oven tray.
- Add black salt, 1tsp whole cumin, 25 ml olive oil, and lemon juice over the potatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 180 °C for 10mins or cook it until tender.
- Cut each duck breast into thick 4/5 slices & leave aside.
- Add baby leaves, radish, shallot, tomato, lemon juices, salt & olive in a bowl.
- Gently mix it & transfer to a clean plate.
- Assemble sliced the duck breast with cooked sweet potato in over salad plate.
- Serve immediately.