- 4×150 g of supreme chicken
- 100 g of butter
- 25 g of seasoned flour
- 2 nos of eggs
- 100 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 liters of oil
Methods of Preparation
- Make an incision along the thick sides of the supreme.
- Insert 25 g cold butter into each and season with salt and pepper.
- Pass through seasoned flour, egg wash and crumbs, ensuring complete coverage. Eggwash and crumb if necessary.
- Deep-fry until completely cooked. When the chicken is cooked, a probe in the thickest part will read 75°C +, and the juices will run clear when the chicken is pierced. Drain and serve.
Serving Portion : 4
Try Something Different
Additional ingredients may be added to the butter before insertion
- Chopped garlic and parsley
- Fine herbs such as tarragon or chives