- 25o gm Buffalo boneless meat(medium chunks)
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tbsp Pach Furan(Five whole Spices, Fenugreek seed, nigella seed, cumin seed, black mustard seed, and fennel seed)
- ½ tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- ½ tbsp red chili paste
Method of Preparation
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle the panch furan( five whole spices) until black color.
- Add the medium chunks meat and fry it until dark brown and crispy.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder, and stir properly for 1min.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, and red chili paste and stir for 2 min.
- Check the seasoning and serve with sliced cucumber and a lemon wedge.
Recipe By: Chef Nishan Lama Head Chef at Cafe Mandala, Executive Chef (Ex Chef) at Global Emirates Services Co.llc