- 600 ml chicken stock
- 300 gm chicken wings chopped
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 100 gm shallot, sliced
- 50 gm butter
- 200 gm chopped tomato
- 40 ml white wine vinegar
- 75 ml red wine vinegar
- 3 gm tarragon
- 3 gm chervil
- Roast the chicken wings in oil until slightly golden.
- Add the shallots and butter, and cook until lightly browned (do not allow the butter to burn).
- Strain off the butter and return the bones to the pan; deglaze with the vinegar and add tomatoes.
- Ensure the bottom of the pan is clean. Add the reduced stock/ jus and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pass through a sieve, then reduce to sauce consistency. Remove from the heat and infuse with the herbs for 5 minutes.
- Pass through a chinois and then muslin cloth.