Lasagne originated in Italy during the Middle Ages and has traditionally been ascribed to the city of Naples. Lasagna has always been a people’s favorite, especially who loves meat. Here I present you a restaurant-style lasagna. Enjoy this beautiful recipe and make your taste buds wow.
- Lasagna pasta sheet – 6 sheets
- Bolognese sauce – 100gms
- Tomato sauce – 80ml
- Bechamel sauce – 60ml
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano – 30gms
- Fresh mozzarella cheese – 1pc
- Fresh basil – few leaves
- Wooden /rubber spatula-1 each
- Tablespoons few numbers
- Baking sheet-1pc
- Oven tray-1pc
- Presentation plate – 1pc
Method of Preparation
- Gather all the tools and ingredients first.
- Start to keep all sauces like bolognese, tomato & bechamel on a small pot. Place it on a medium heat.
- When the sauces are hot enough keep aside.
- Now take a clean oven tray put a baking sheet place it on the oven tray.
- Rub a little bit of bechamel & Tomato sauce first just to keep moist the first layer of lasagna sheet.
- Start with bolognaise sauce, bechamel, parmesan cheese & mozzarella cheese sequence on top each.
- Make it 3 layers following the same procedure of method number 6.
- Final layer after cover an oven tray and put in oven for 170degree for maximum 15minutes.
- When it’s done cut a lasagna with spatula/knife to a square shape.
- Finally, plate your lasagna with your style of presentation & enjoy the dish.